We are watching the COVID-19 situation closely and following the advice of the World Health Organization and the Government of Canada regarding COVID-19 for the safety of our staff, clients and community. Security, safety and well-being are integral to our products, business processes and infrastructure.
While our offices currently remain open for business as usual, we believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:.
- We have internal safety measures in place to avoid transmission of COVID-19 following the WHO prevention advice
- We have ensured that hand sanitizer is available and high traffic areas are sanitized twice daily.
- Staff have been advised that if they are sick or have a known exposure, they should call in immediately and DO NOT come to work
- For continuity of business, if we are required to self isolate, staff in a critical leadership / management or administration role will work from home; we have a contingency program managed by IT that will allow them to remotely log in on any computer
- We are avoiding non-essential travel and encouraging the use of online tools like video conferencing for meetings to ensure everyone stays safe
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable.
Your health and safety are our top priority and we are working hard to keep providing you the products and services without interruption. You can contact us through our website for any request or concern.
We will get through this difficult time together.