Kan Klean: Petroleum Cleaning Agent (PCA)
• Oil based drilling fluids and crude oil can make rigs, tools and equipment difficult to clean.
• Conventional cleaning methods typically require harsh soaps or chemicals that may require special PPE.
• Wastewater containing harsh chemicals, soaps and hydrocarbons often have high transport and disposal costs.
• Harsh cleaning chemicals can strip paint and degrade metals and equipment.
• Our non toxic PCA ionically breaks down hydrocarbon molecules on hard surfaces and in the accumulation of wastewater.
• PCA is an environmentally safe solution of plant-based proteins which are non-toxic, pH neutral and non-flammable.
• PCA continues to act on contaminated wastewater after the cleaning process and helps biodegrade and remediate wastewater in the process.
• PCA is effective on OBM’s, crude oil & petroleum, refined fuels, and many other fats, oils and greases.
• PCA is PH neutral and wont harm paints, metal surfaces, wildlife or the environment.
• PCA safely cleans OBM’s, crude oil & petroleum, refined fuels and grease with a simple application and soak process.
• PCA treats wastewater which can be recycled for non-potable uses and or be disposed of within EPA guidelines.
• Wastewater can be classified as non-hazardous to help lower overall remediation and disposal costs.
• PCA is proven to reduce TPH concentration levels as high as 4,000ppm in water holding tanks to 15ppm in under 72 hours.
• PCA requires no heavy PPE, safe for workers to handle, safety glasses and gloves should be worn.
• PCA effectively cleans hard surfaces and porous materials eliminating slippery surfaces and never harms paint or metal.
Kan Klean: Laundry
Industrial Laundry Solution & Powder
• Effectively cleans heavily soiled work wear and PPE where contamination with hydrocarbons is a challenge.
• High pH cleaners may damage fibric and alter FR properties.
• Kan Klean Laundry Solutions helps maintain the protective properties of work clothing in OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1926.95(a) and NFPA 2113 cleaning and care standards.
• Conventional cleaning may leave hydrocarbon residue embedded in fabrics and work wear. Kan Klean Laundry Solutions are formulated to remove oilfield and heavy industrial stains.
• Kan Klean Laundry is formulated for oilfield or heavy industrial stains.
• Kan Klean Laundry eliminates hydrocarbon residue completely.
• Kan Klean Laundry works well on all flame-resistant clothing, PPE, fall arrest harnesses and gloves and is effective on expensive rain wear
• Kan Klean Laundry extends garment life, cleans washing machines eliminating cross contamination in home laundry as well as extends washing machine life cycles.
• Plant based protein liquid is gentle pH range of 7 - 7.5.
• Safe for FR clothing, PPE, rain wear, gloves.
• Non-toxic formula does alter the protective FR properties of flame-resistant fabrics.
• Bio-renewable, plant-based proteins.
• Non-flammable, no ammonia, no chlorinated solvents, no hydroxides and no phosphates.