Kan Klean – Power Powder
KAN KLEAN LAUNDRY SOLUTIONS LIQUID AND POWDER
Katch Kan IS LAUNCHING a new line of ground-breaking industrial cleaning products! These non-toxic, plant based, renewable products are highly effective and environmentally safe. The Kan Klean Industrial Laundry System is comprised of scientific solutions available in liquid with a power powder booster. This cleaning system is specially formulated to effectively clean the buildup of hydrocarbons and industrial grime.
• Effectively cleans heavily soiled work wear and PPE where contamination with hydrocarbons is a challenge.
• Kan Klean Laundry Solutions helps maintain the protective properties of work clothing in OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1926.95(a) and NFPA 2113 cleaning and care standards.
• Conventional cleaning may leave hydrocarbon residue embedded in fabrics and work wear. Kan Klean Laundry Solutions are formulated to remove oilfield and heavy industrial stains.
• Eliminates hydrocarbon residue completely. • Works well on all flame-resistant clothing, PPE, fall arrest harnesses and gloves and is effective on expensive rain wear.
• Extends garment life, cleans washing machines eliminating cross contamination in home laundry as well as extends washing machine life cycles.
• Plant based protein liquid is gentle pH range of 7 – 7.5.
• Safe for FR clothing, PPE, rain wear, gloves.
• Non-toxic formula does not alter the protective FR properties of flame-resistant fabrics.
• Bio-renewable, plant-based proteins.
• Non-flammable, no ammonia, no chlorinated solvents, no hydroxides and no phosphates
DIRECTIONS – FOR BEST RESULTS
• LIQUID: Use 8oz per load with standard washing machines with 45c water temp.
Note: For heavily soiled items, soak for 45 minutes. For maximum results combine with 4 oz Kan Klean Pro Powder
• POWDER: Use 4oz per load with standard washing machines with 45c water temp.
Note: For heavily soiled items, for 45 minutes. For maximum results combine with 8 oz Kan Klean Pro Powder
Product ID: Product Type: Kan Klean: Industrial Laundry Solutions KK-LAUNDRY-6X Grease Dispersal Agent Chemical Family: Coupling Blend Recommended Use: Fats, Oil and Grease dispersant Restrictions on Use: Use only as directed on label. Keep out of reach of children. Distributor: 8210 McIntyre Road, Edmonton, AB Canada T6E 5C4 Office Phone: 780-414-6083 URL: https://kanklean.ca
Storage: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool dry place. Keep container closed when not in use. Wear proper protective clothing and equipment when handling this product. Shelf Life: 60 Months Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Contain large spills and pump to recover. Small spills can be mopped up. Flush contaminated area with water. Dispose of in accordance with all Federal, State and Local regulations. Remove any ignition sources. Hazards not otherwise classified (HNOC): None.
First aid measures for different exposure routes Eye contact – Rinse with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin contact – Rinse with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists. Ingestion – Rinse mouth. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Inhalation – Move to fresh air. If symptoms persist, call a physician. Most important symptoms/effects, acute and delayed – None under normal use conditions. Indication of immediate medical attention and special treatment needed, if necessary: Notes to Physician – Treat symptomatically.
For additional information please refer to Safety Data Sheet.
The Kan Klean Power Powder is a powerful non toxic enzymatic cleaning agent used for the removal of dirt, grime and stubborn stains. It is recommended that the Kan Klean Power Powder be used in conjunction with Kan Klean Liquid Laundry Solutions . The powder or liquids can be used alone however use together to achieve optimal results.
Kan Klean Power Powder is a non toxic enzymatic powder cleaning agent used for the removal of dirt, grime and stubborn stains on industrial work wear, sports clothing and PPE items. Similar to the Kan Klean liquids water temperatures of 40c or 100f are optimal.